This tutorial will show you how to connect Hunter to your Hubspot account to quickly synchronize your leads.
To get started simply go to the Leads section of your account.
- Click the “Connect with a service button”.
- Select Hubspot
- Enter your Hub ID in the text box. You’ll find your personal 6 digits Hub ID in the top right hand corner of the Hubspot dashboard.
- Authorize Hunter to access your Hubspot account and data to import all the existing leads.
- Now you’ll see Hubspot in the “Connected Applications”.
- Log in to your Hubspot account and go to the Contacts section. Here you’ll see all the leads created on Hunter.
Please note: Hunter will automatically synchronize both newly generated leads and leads already saved before launching the integration.