The Bulk Email Finder functionality allows to find multiple email addresses from a list of names and companies or domains. Let us show you how to perform your first Bulk Email Finder:
Go to the Bulk section of your account.
- Click the Access button in the Email Finder section.
- Select + New bulk.
- Set a List Name in the text box and create a .csv file using only commas or semicolons as column delimiters.
- Your .csv file should contain the first name and last name (or one single columns for the full name) and the company or website (domain name) in another column.
- Click Select a file...
- Choose the .csv or .txt file you want to use for the email finder and hit upload.
- You’ll now have to match the columns with the fields in the drop-down menus. Please check The first row is for the headers box if needed.
- Select Download and save the file.
- Open the file in Excel or a similar software.
How to read your Email Finder file
The .csv file with the email addresses generated by Hunter contains 5 fields. Let’s have a look at them together:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address: this is the email address found by Email Hunter.
- Confidence score: an indicator for the deliverability of the email (in %).
To sum things up
The Bulk Email Finder functionality help you to find the email address of a specific person. To do this it only requires the first/last name of and the website or domain of the person you are looking for.
Few tips for a better Bulk Email Finder experience
- It's recommended to use the domain name instead of the company name.
- You can find up to 150,000 email addresses per file. Additional rows will be skipped.
- Make sure to avoid using special characters as they may be deleted in the file.