Hunter can be easily integrated with Zapier and connect it with other tools.
To get started simply go to the "Applications" section of your account.
- Click the Connect a new application button.
- Select Zapier.
- Enter your Zapier credentials (username and password) and click the Save + Continue button.
- Select the Connect a New Account button.
- Enter your Hunter API key in the text box. Find your personal API key in the API section of your dashboard.
- Click Save + Continue to confirm and go to the next step.
- Make sure to have some recent leads saved in your lists. When you are ready hit the Fetch & Continue button.
- Use this step in case you need to re-test Hunter to get another lead. After you've done that, click the red Continue button.
- Zapier will now allow you to review all the information related to the imported lead. Click the Continue button to proceed.
- You can now choose an app to connect to.
Visit the Zapier’s integration page to discover the recommended apps to connect to Hunter.