This help article will show you how to create Leads in Hunter. Leads can be created manually or imported from LinkedIn by using the Hunter’s Chrome extension.
How to create a lead manually
- Go to the leads section of your account and select the + New Lead button.
- Complete the fields with the lead’s information.
- You can add more information by clicking the More fields link. Once you are ready, hit the Create the lead button.
- You’ll see the new lead at the top of the list.
How to import leads from LinkedIn
- Install the Hunter’s Chrome extension
- Go to the LinkedIn profile you’d like to save as lead and click the Hunter’s Chrome extension symbol or the Hunter LinkedIn button.
- Select the floppy icon to save the lead. Make sure to select the right list in the drop-down menu.
- You can also extract multiple leads by clicking the Hunter icon when you have a list of profiles.
- Make sure to click the Find email addresses & save leads to import the leads in the selected list.
Please note: Hunter will notify you if a lead has been already imported by greying out the selection box next to it. In this case, the system won't count this as a request.
Managing your existing leads
You can manage your leads in the leads section of your account. Click on a lead to see all its information.
In this section it’s possible to connect a lead to one of our integrations and to delete it.
Your list of leads can be downloaded once at a time by clicking the Download in CSV button in the leads section.
Simply open the CSV file with Excel or a similar software to edit or view to the downloaded leads.
Move leads to a different list
One or more leads can be move to a different list in just a couple of clicks.
- Select the leads you would like to move.
- Click the Move to button and select the destination list and confirm the procedure.