What are leads?
A lead is a potential contact for you and your organization. Saving leads in Hunter helps to keep a record of new people to contact to better automate your marketing efforts or to simply save important professional contacts.
Saving a new lead in Hunter like adding a new contact to your agenda. You can always access to it, edit the information on it and import it in your favourite CRM.
How can I add a lead?
Leads can be saved directly from the Domain Search. Every email provided by Hunter with a full name has a “+” symbol next to it (please note that emails that do not have a full name cannot be saved as leads. This applies to generic emails too, for example firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To save a lead simply click the “+” button next to each contact you would like to save
- In the bottom left corner of the screen you can open the current selected list, change the list where you want to save the lead or create a new list. Make sure to set the list where you want to save your lead before saving it.
- Go to the leads section of your account and select the + New Lead button.
- Complete the fields with the lead’s information.
- You can add more information by clicking the More fields link. Once you are ready, hit the Create the lead button.
- You’ll see the new lead at the top of the list.
- Select the leads you would like to move.
- Click the Move to button and select the destination list and confirm the procedure.
How to create a lead manually
Managing your existing leads
You can manage your leads in the leads section of your account. Click on a lead to see all its information.
In this section it’s possible to connect a lead to one of our integrations and to delete it.
Your list of leads can be downloaded once at a time by clicking the Download in CSV button in the leads section.
Simply open the CSV file with Excel or a similar software to edit or view to the downloaded leads.
Move leads to a different list
One or more leads can be move to a different list in just a couple of clicks.