Hunter for Google Sheets makes it possible to add email addresses from existing data or find them from a domain directly in your spreadsheet.
How to install the Hunter for Google Sheets Add-on
- Go to the Hunter for Google Sheets page and click the Get the Add-on (free) red button.
- Click the + FREE button to install the Add-on.
- Click Allow to give permissions to Hunter.
- Create a new Google Sheets file online and open the Hunter Add-on. To do this simply select the Add-ons tab -> Hunter -> Open.
- Now you’ll see a box on the right-hand corner of the page where you’ll be able to perform a Domain Search or an Email Finder task directly in your spreadsheet.
Find email addresses from a domain
- Select the Domain Search tab and enter the domain in the text box.
- Choose the number of email addresses you’d like to get for that domain from the drop down menu and hit the Find email addresses button. Remember: you’ll need to enter your secret Hunter API key the first time you use the Add-on. You can find your Hunter API key in the API section of your dashboard.
- Hunter will provide you all the available email addresses directly in your spreadsheet.
Hunter will automatically populate the cells with the following informations:
- Email addresses.
- Confidence score: an indicator for the deliverability of the email (in %).
- Type: an email can be Personal or Generic.
- Number of sources: the number of pages of the web where Hunter found that email address.
Enrich your existing data with email addresses
Hunter for Google Sheets can enrich your existing data by finding email addresses using first name, last name, and company website or company name.
- Open a Google Sheet file and make sure to add First Name, Last Name and Company or Domain Name at least. For better results we suggest to add all 4 fields. Make sure to match the Hunter columns before clicking the red Find Email Addresses button.
- Hunter will automatically complete the sheet with the email addresses found for each person.
Remember to check the My table has headers box before launching the procedure if needed.